Basic Information: What is Go Out Plex
Go Out Plex contains several natural herbal supplements that aid the body in maintaining normal uric acid production and metabolism that helps to provide gout relief. It is offered by a healthcare supplement provider who is renowned to offer cutting edge natural supplements. For more information on this product including ingredients used, suggested usage, price and promotions etc., read the complete review.
This product contains the following ingredients to help maintain healthy uric acid production and metabolism:
- Potassium (Citrate) 50 mg
- Celery Seed Extract (Apium graveolens, contains 2.2% volatile oils) 800 mg
- Black Cherry 4:1 Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina) 200 mg
- Bromelain 1200 GDU/g 100 mg
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) 100mg
- Vegetable Cellulose (preservative-free, from capsule shell)
- Magnesium Trisilicate
- Magnesium Stearate
This product does not contain any corn, soy, salt, yeast, gluten, milk or egg products, sugar, starch, or preservatives.
The manufacturer advises to take two capsules daily with food and water or as directed by a healthcare professional.When beginning this kind of uric acid maintenance program, it is advised to drink at least three to four quarts of water a day. You want to be certain that your kidneys can flush the uric acid away at a normal and healthy level.
You can buy Go Out Plex from the manufacturer’s website for $19.95, which is cheaper than the list price of $30.90 and this helps you to save around 35%. The manufacturer also offers a store quantity discount policy:
- Buy two or more for $18.96 saving an additional 5%.
- Buy three or more for $17.96 saving an additional 10%.
- Buy four or more for $16.96 saving an additional 15%.
- Buy five or more for $15.96 saving an additional 20%.
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturer advises to consult a health care practitioner before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating. This product may not be suitable for children and should be kept away from the reach of children.