Basic Information: What is Dr. Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil
The goal of Dr. Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil is to help relieve joint discomfort and soreness attributed to gout. This is based on a 100% natural formula which uses a safe natural blend of homeopathy and 100% pure essential oils extracted from plants to deliver superior pain relief. This product is formulated in an FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) registered and inspected facility. To know more about this product, continue reading the complete review.
Dr. Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil is a proprietary blend of 100% essential oils and the active ingredients include:
- Capsicum Annuum – This ingredient acts as a remedy for pain.
- Arnica Montana – This ingredient has been used for reducing the swelling and pain of bruises, sprains, and muscle & joint problems.
- Hypericum – This ingredient acts as a remedy for injuries to the nerves, excessive pain, spasms tingling, burning and numbness.
- Cypress Leaf Oil – This enlivens and regulates the flow of blood, easing muscle and joint stiffness.
- Eucalyptus Oil – This has a cooling and stimulating effect and can help with pain and inflammation.
- Pelargonium Leaf Oil – This ingredient has effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint Oil – This is a powerful analgesic pain reliever and has an anti-viral action and pain relieving ability.
- Sesame Seed Oil – This is used to aid with joint movement and to nourish bones and muscles.
The manufacturer recommends shaking this product really well before use. You should apply 10 – 20 drops and massage into areas with symptoms of gout. It can be used three to four times on a daily basis. The pain should subside within 1 – 4 weeks.
A 30 ml bottle of Dr.Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil costs $19.95, which is cheaper than the original price of $24.95. This helps you save $5.00. You can also enjoy free standard shipping and handling. You can also get this product from Dream Products for $19.99.
Possible Side Effects
This product may not suit those who are allergic to essential oils. It is safe to do a skin test for tolerance before use. If an irritation or reaction occurs, it is better to discontinue the use of this product. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with a medical professional before using this product. It should not be used in the mouth, nostrils, or on wounds or damaged skin.
The manufacturer is committed to customer satisfaction, however, there is no money back guarantee advertised explicitly on the manufacturer’s website or on the product’s label, at the time of writing this review.
The Bottom Line
Dr.Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil seems to be a powerful supplement to provide gout relief as it is made up of natural and potent essential oils. It seems to be a high quality product because it is manufactured in an FDA registered facility. However, it may not suit those who are allergic to essential oils. Risk-averse buyers may have second thoughts before buying this product because there is no money back guarantee or refunds advertised explicitly. The lack of user reviews and customer testimonials can be another concern.