Basic Information: What is Kordel’s Celery 6000
The goal of Kordel’s Celery 6000 offered by Bionature, is to help in the removal of uric acid associated with gout and joint swelling. It is also useful in the removal of lactic acid post exercise. This product is manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. It is presented in excipient free formula, using only active ingredients that are suitable for all, including vegetarians and vegans. To know more about this product, continue reading the whole review.
The most active ingredients of this product are:
- Celery Seed Extract – The chemicals in Celery act to decrease symptoms of gout and arthritis.
- Dicalcium Phosphate – This is used as an anti-caking agent.
- Microcystaline Cellulose – This is used as a bulking agent.
- DL Malic Acid – It is a dicarboxylic acid that is made by all living organisms, and is used as a food additive.
- Montmorency Cherry Extract – The powdered fruit extracts of this ingredient is placed in capsules as organic health supplements.
- Dl Phenylalanine – This is a mixture of phenylalanine with antidepressant, analgesic and appetite suppressant properties.
- Magnesium Stearate– This is used as a lubricant in health supplements.
- Silicon Dioxide – This is used as a bulking agent in capsules.
The ingredients used in this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
This product is free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives or flavors.
Kordel’s Celery 6000 should be considered as a food supplement. The manufacturer recommends to take one tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. This supplement should be used as an appendage to a varied diet, not a substitute.
You can get this product from Healthstore UK at an offer price of £15.26, which is cheaper than the retail price of £17.95. This enables a savings of 15%. You can also get this product in Amazon. One bottle containing 60 capsules costs £18.89 which also includes free UK Delivery. There were few other sellers who sold the same product for £16.45 in Amazon.
Potential Side Effects
The manufacturer of this product recommends not to exceed the stated quantity. This product is not suitable for children, and should be kept away from the reach of children. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should check with a medical professional before taking this supplement.
There is no money back guarantee or return/refund policy advertised explicitly in the manufacturer’s website. However, if you buy the product from Healthstore UK and the goods supplied are damaged on delivery, the manufacturer should be notified within 14 days of buying this product. The items and relevant documentation must be returned to the manufacturer. Upon return of the goods, a replacement will be sent and your postage costs will be refunded.
The Bottom Line
This product seems to be a high quality product because it uses high quality ingredients and is manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. It is made in such a way to suit both vegetarians and non vegetarians. Although it seems to be a quality product, there is no money back guarantee advertised by the manufacturer explicitly which is a concern for risk averse buyers. Lack of users reviews or customer testimonials is another reason for the downside of this product.
Do you want to find an effective Gout treatment? Check out our top rated Gout products